The Missouri Chamber of Commerce updated their Return to Work guide to include the latest CDC guidance on workplace COVID-19 policy regarding fully vaccinated employees.
In addition to the obvious health and safety benefits of the vaccine, there are several subsequent reasons for Missourians to roll up their sleeves.
The CDC advises that fully vaccinated people can:
· Resume activities without wearing masks or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state or local laws or business/organization policy.
· Resume domestic travel and refrain from testing before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel.
· Refrain from testing before leaving the United States for international travel (unless required by the destination) and refrain from self-quarantine after arriving back in the United States.
· Refrain from testing following a known exposure, if asymptomatic, with some exceptions for specific settings.
· Refrain from quarantine following a known exposure if asymptomatic.
· Refrain from routine screening testing if feasible.